LRS55 "Pole Scabbler" Ahead in their class, Long Reach Scabblers and Compactors can be supplied with interchangeable scabbling heads and tamper feet to suit most applications. They are the most powerful tools for deep concrete dressing and for filler tamping especially in and around deep foundations and utility poles when fitted with 4" or 6" tamper feet.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
9" THROTTLE HANDLE
- Greater control & reduces fatigue
ANGLED AIR INLET
- For operator safety
- Situated below the throttle for better manoeuvrability
LARGE PISTON DIAMETER
SELECTION OF HEADS AVAILABLE
- Interchangeable Scabbler and tamper heads for greater versatility
- Ideal for scabbling large floor areas.
- Laitance removal from concrete.
- Levelling high spots.
- Keying between re-enforcing bars.
- Levelling pre-fabricated joints and surfaces.
- Low vibration pole scabblers for horizontal services.
- Concrete Reduction
- Foundation dressing
- Concrete repair
- Part Number 150.9250
- Weight 19.3 kg (42.lbs)
- Length 1250 mm (49.2")
- B.P.M 1300
- Air Consumption 708 lpm (25cfm)
- Noise Level 98 db (A)
- Vibration Level 4.2 m/s2