Strong adjustable steel props with clawed ends to form trench lining. They are available in various sizes with an adjustment range for each size.
Trench props are designed to be used horizontally to support trench walls, thus providing safety primarily to people within the trench but also machinery and equipment.
They have many advantages including:
- Labour costs drastically reduced: no cutting, wedging and nailing of timber strutting
- Easy to handle, positioned by one man in seconds
- Compact design saves transport costs and storage space
- All steel construction ensures longest life: practically indestructible; no loose parts
- Designed and constructed to ensure safety and dependability under all conditions
- Six sizes range from 1.04m to 6.10m
- Clawed ends to ensure maximum grip against trench walls
No.0 Acrow Prop
- Fully adjustable from: 1005 mm up to 1830 mm.
- Preston Acrow Props have a Safe Working Load of 42 KN at 1050 mm through to 22 KN at it's maximum height of 1830 mm.
- Weight: 13 kg