Manufactured in heavy duty Polypropylene all are provided with Heater, Temperature Controller, Galvanised Cube Support Rack, Mains Lead and Plug.
Features & Applications
- Accurate to +/- 1 degree centigrade the temperature controller is set at the required 20 degree c, and will maintain this temperature providing the ambient does not exceed this figure.
- Tanks feature a thermostat which is separate from the heater element, which allows a far greater degree of accuracy (+/-1 deg C), when compared to domestic elements.
- It is ideal for site use where an economical solution is required.
- Curing Tank for up to 24 x 150mm Concrete Cubes, made from Polyethylene and measuring 990x686x635mm overall.
- It is fitted with a 220 volt 3kW Heater but also works on 110v (heating taking a little longer), fitted with mechanical thermostat and a galvanised mesh lower rack.
- The thermostat is factory set to control the Tank at 20 deg C.