Wallpaper Stripper / Steamer
Click to enlarge
The wallpaper stripper is a fast and effective way of removing wallpaper. The machine is very simple to operate and the base unit incorporates a platform suitable to stand on to reach higher areas.
Steam Team Wallpaper Stripper
The HTW Steam Team Wallpaper Stripper for the hire and rental, contractor and professional decorating markets is the safest and easiest to use steam wallpaper stripper available today. Robust and simple to service, the wallpaper stripper features a unique anti-scald system and steam tank lifetime guarantee.
- The wallpaper stripper will remove vinyl, foil, flock, woodchip and multi-layered papers, including painted-over wallpaper, with ease.
- The wallpaper stripper is even effective on non-paper based wallpaper coverings such as hessian fixed with UPVA glues.
- The wallpaper stripper is designed to produce steam at just the right pressure and temperature for fast effective stripping with the minimum of condensation. This critical design feature reduces the risk of over-wetting wallboard or the plaster surface of the wall being stripped, and keeps the working environment comfortable.
A unique, two-stage anti-scald system prevents the sudden escape of hot steam and water should the user tamper with the steam cap when the steamer is in use.
- First, excess pressure is safely vented when the steam cap-locking lever is released.
- Second, if pressure still remains when the steam cap is removed, a valve inside the steam tank activates and stops the dangerous release of hot steam and water, eliminating the risk of scalding.
The long life heating element is designed specifically for the demands of steam wallpaper stripping. It will not twist, split or deform over time as it is repeatedly heated then immersed in cold water when refilled.
The hot steam tank is fully shielded from the user while four castors provide excellent mobility. These features make the HTW easy to move around the work site without the risk of picking up the steam stripper when it is in operation or when the tank is still hot after use.
- The wallpaper stripper is designed to efficiently plug-and-strip - simply fill with hot or cold tap water and connect to the power supply.
- The wallpaper stripper will steam-up in 10 to 25 minutes and continue to run for up to an hour and a half before switching off automatically when a low water level is reached.
The user then simply disconnects the wallpaper stripper from the power supply, waits 2 minutes to allow the steamer to cool, and then refills. This eliminates the need for the user to remember to constantly check the water level and removes the need for troublesome switches, buzzers or sight glasses. Even if the wallpaper stripper is left connected to the power supply with a low water level it will safely switch on and off as the heating element cools down and heats up.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
» Return to Home Page