Our wallpaper stripper for hire is a simple and fast machine to use. Used by professional decorators, it is also suitable for domestic use.
Safety features on this wallpaper stripper include an automatic machine switch off when the low water level is reached.
There are 4 small wheels on this machine so that it can be easily moved along the wall or around the room.
How To Use A Wallpaper Stripper
- With the machine plugged out, open the steam cap and fill the tank with hot water
- Make sure to fully close the steam cap locking lever
- Turn the steam plate away from the user and plug in the machine
- Wait for a few minutes while the steam builds up
- Once the steam is being produced, simply press the steam plate to the wall for a few seconds and gently scrap away the wallpaper
- When the user is finished with the machine, place the steam plate away from the user and unplug the machine. Wait a few minutes while the excess steam escapes.
- Release the steam cap locking lever and either refill or leave to cool.