Increase your productivity using this revolutionary Brick and Mortar Saw. Cuts safe, square, and deep, and is the ideal choice for masonry repair, restoration, installations and renovations. The new 13amp dust resistant heavy duty motor ensures long life even in the toughest working environments. It offers extreme levels of precision, accuracy and control allowing the tool to be used for a wide range of applications from heritage masonry work to electrical installations. These include:- Tuckpointing Brick Removal Restoration Renovation Repairing Brick Walls Lintel Repairs Cutting Cement Block Historical Restoration House Repairs & Repointing Toothing Brickwork Chimney Repairs Expansion Joints Installations of Vents, Registers etc. Electrical Outlets Plumbing Caulking Removal
- Cut Square: The AS170 cuts square openings with no over cutting. Surrounding brickwork can remain untouched, no bolstering or stitch drilling is required and job completion times can be reduced.
- Cuts Deep: The AS170 is the only small handheld saw able to cut to a depth of 4 3/4”.
- Cuts Safe: The AS170 provides superior operator safety. The inherently safe cutting action prevents kickback and is easy to control.
- Plunge Cuts: Use the AS170 to cut directly into flush walls without stitch drilling.
- Cuts Dry / Low Dust: This unique cutting technology creates very little airborne dust protecting the operator and creating a cleaner work environment.
- High Visibility and Precision Cutting: The forward facing blades allow clear visibility when cutting making the AS170 the ideal tool whenever accuracy and precision is required.