This portable table top mitre saw produces accurate bevels and mitres for a large range of carpentry works. With the correct blade may also be used to cut aluminium and plastic materials.
Built to exceptionally high standards, the LS1013 compound mitre saw is a versatile machine, ideal for site & workshop use. Cross cutting capacity is dramatically increased by the addition of two slide bars that allow the blade to be brought forward. The blade can also be moved up to 45° left & right for bevel cutting & 45° left & 52° right for mitre cuts. The 'user friendly' motor features soft start & an automatic brake.
- Double sliding rails with linear ball bearings on each rail ensures a perfectly smooth and accurate cut
- Designed for craftsmen and professional joinery shops but tough enough for site use
- Max cut over 4 " x 12"
- Can cut over 4 " x 8 " at 45 degrees
- Angled motor housing ensures clearance for the thicker work-pieces
- Electronic-power-control maintains constant blade speed under load
- Adjustable sub-fence
- Trench cutting facility
- Max mitre range: 60 to 47 degrees
- Max bevel range: 45 to 45 degrees
- Blade Diameter: 260mm
- Bore Diameter: 30mm
- No Load Speed: 4.300rpm
- Input wattage: 1.430
- Net Weight: 20.7kg