The Makita BGA452 18v Li-Ion 115mm angle grinder has now filled the gap in the cordless market. With its single spanner blade change with the help of a convenient spindle lock this machine comes into its element when used with the thin 1mm thick cutting blades. Weighing a mere 1.9kg this machine can be used for a multitude of tasks from cutting re-bar, threaded rod etc to sanding and sharpening of mower blades. Ideal for that dreaded moment when you realise you have lost the key to your bicycle lock.
Battery Quantity (3.0 Ah) 2
Noise sound pressure 73 dB(A)
Max Wheel Diameter 115 mm
Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Artificial Wheel 8.5 m/sec²
- 22 minute charge time with the air cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System.
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- 4 pole motor.
- Anti-restart function with warning lamp.
- Capable of using wheels or discs for mains grinders.
- Easy grip body.
- Electronic current limiter with warning lamp.
- High comfort grips.