3B-Diagonal 26" (18x18 diagonal) Sigma Tile Cutter is made of cast alloy and high grade steel, designed for the most demanding projects of the professionals and the handymen. Engineered from solid aluminum alloy and steel, Sigma tile cutters are lightweight, easy to use and extremely accurate, allowing them to be used on a variety of materials including glass mosaic, porcelain, pavers, quarry, saltio, as well as a variety of marble and granite tiles.
Features & Applications
- Weighs only 24 pounds
- Easy grip pull handle
- Allows thick materials to be easily cut
- Diamond scoring wheel
- Spring loaded, broad table, that can be support a variety of tile sizes, and ensures the perfect support of tiles during cutting.
- Adjustable height allows most tiles available today to be accurately cut.
- Dual adjustable spring loaded bars
- Swivelling measurement bar is equipped with measurements and rotates through 45° in both directions as well as pivots at the centre of the cutting line, which allows the measurements to be correctly obtained.
- A 45° second swivelling measurement bar is used to determine the length of the diagonal
- The chrome finish of the steel bar guarantees smooth movement of the handle.
- Cuts material up to 1-1/2" thick
- Angles between -45 to +45 degrees
- Angle locking mechanism
- Cutting Length: 26" (63cm)
- Diagonal Cutting Length: 18"x18" (43cmx43cm)
- Cutting Thickness: Cuts material up to 1-1/2" thick
- Weight: 24lbs (9.5kg)