Tradesmen kitchen work top jig for up to 900mm worktops:
1. Hard wearing solid laminate 12mm thick jig that cuts both parts of the joint in 15 minutes including setting up.
2. Left hand and right hand corners, 400mm radius peninsular joint, 45° end cut with slight radius, 22.5° “trade” corner solution, 100mm radius corner, 40mm radius corner, 35mm kitchen door hole and 3/4” BSP hole for mixer taps.
3. Fixed lengths for 400mm, 500mm, 550mm, 600mm, 616mm, 650mm, 700mm and 900mm wide worktops. Cuts up to 40mm thick worktops with or without anti-drip postformed edge.
4. Three open-ended bolt recesses (dog bone style) for 150mm bolts. Engraved lines for short 65mm bolts, and worktop cross-cut.
10mm diameter plastic pins with tapered shoulder for tight fit provides three point pin contact to ensure ease of setting up.
5. Engraved markings for identification of pin holes.
1. Female cut
2. Male cut
3. Connector Bolt recess
4. Curved Peninsular
5. 45° end cut
6. R40mm corner radius
7. R100mm corner radius
8. 25º mitre joint
9. 35mm circular hinge & 3/4" BSP hole