Smaller size fits into a multitude of pipelying applications. It offers more flexibility and handling ease than ever before.
Completely portable. Can be used without cables and external power
PUSH-BUTTON KEYPAD WITH LCD DISPLAY
Simple data input and operation. Clear view display.
Automatically stores and resumes work at the last grade value entered.
Flashing laser beam alerts you if the instrument height is disturbed. Safeguard accuracy
The integrated mirror offers superior visibility of the laser beam when used over long distances and under adverse light conditions.
Technical Features Piper 200
- Beam Highly visible red beam
- Display Large, easy to read LCD display
- Alignmaster* Yes
- Line and Grade Locks Yes
- Wide Line Adjustment Yes
- Self-levelling Over full range
- Grade entry Direct or by digit
- Remote control Yes, wirless
- Housing Rock solid metal
- Battery pack Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Waterproof 100%
- Laser: Diode laser 635 nm ( red visable light ), Class 2.
- Grade Range: +40% / - 15%
- Self-leveling Range: Grade Axis: +30% / - 10%.
- Line Adjust Range: 12% (+/- 6m at 100m)
- Battery Capacity: Approx 24 hours (one charge)
- Charging Time: 4 hours
- Horizontal Accuracy: +/- 2.5mm / 50 m (at 20o)
- Dimensions: 116mm x 260mm (diameter x length)
- Weight: 4.5 kg incl. NiCad Accu Batteries
- Operating Temperature: -20oC / + 50oC
- Durability: 100% waterproof and dustproof
- Housing: Aluminium
- Output Power: 1 mW
- Cross Axis: out-of-level warning