The C.Scope SGA and C.Scope SGV Signal Generators operate in conjunction with a C.Scope Cable Avoidance Tool or Cable Avoidance Tool operating in the Generator mode.
The Signal Generators generate a 33kHz signal which can be applied to a cable or metal pipe to allow it to be traced.
A range of accessories are avalible to allow specific applications, such as plastic pipe tracing.
The C.Scope SG-V Signal Generator adds a digital display to provide precise information about the battery condition and quality of connection achieved.
- Low Power/high power
- Audio mute
- Connection mode socket.
- Connection mode earth socket.
- Audio feedback on button press.
- Audio frequency drops to indicate a good connection.
- Audio frequency on induced mode changes with power level.
- Audio output pulsed to indicate pulsed mode.
- Low battery indication.
- 4 x 'D' cells (LR20)
- Typical life 40 hours.
- Weight 3.4 kgs (including batteries)
- Moisture/dust resistant to IP65
Multisegment LCD indicating:
- Pulse / Continuous signal
- Output level
- Battery condition
- Output current bargraph - connected/induced
- Speaker mute