Suitable for testing the moisture content in concrete floors and floor screeds, this hand held pocket sized damp meter is reliable and accurate. It is battery operated and can also be used for testing wood and timber as it comes with an extra pin type probe which is plugged into the side of the unit. It tests to international standard ASTM F2170 and F2420, BS8201, 8203 and BS5325.
- Water Restoration
- Measures to 7% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Instant Readings in Non-Destructive and Wood Probe modes.
- Measures from 7% to 40% Moisture Content in Wood.
- Plug in probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio readings (optional)
- Can be used for Non-Destructive or sub-surface In-Situ method (ASTM F2170).
- Complies with BS Standard BS 5325 and BS 8203 for above surface readings of RH, Temperature and Dew-Point readings.
- Complies with ASTM F 2659
- Detachable 0.4" (10mm) diameter stainless steel RH Probe. Intelligent RH Probe can be recalibrated. (Traceable to NIST and international standards.)
- "Hold" freezes reading on Digital Display.
- Ten language choices: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Norwegian, Italian, Swedish, Dutch and Portuguese