A Steel in steel U.N. (United Nations) approved IBC (Intermediate Bulk Container) suitable for transporting diesel fuel on the highway. The 'ABBI' is fully bunded to ensure environmental compliance with Pollution Prevention Guidelines (PPG2).
Features & Applications
- Mounted on "T" bar style trailer for highway transportation.
- Hot dip galvanized chassis for protection against corrosion.
- Rubber torsion suspension axle for soft ride.
- Height adjustable jockey wheel and ball or eye coupling.
- Tank mechanically removable from trailer for multiple uses.
- Drum type auto-reverse braking c/w hand parking brake.
Product Specification H210AC Contract Highway Tow on galvanised tow chassis
- Capacity: 950 litres (210gl)
- Length: 2895mm
- Width: 1550mm
- Height: 1700mm
- Weight: Unladen 500kg Laden 1300kg
Pump options available, please enquire.