Least expensive and most effective product of its kind.
Features & Specifications
- Comes ready to use.
- Easy fit-under 2 minutes.
- No tools required.
- Unique hand adjustable barrier clips.
- Fits between the brickwork.
- Suitable for inward opening doors.
- Seals against existing door frame.
- No alterations to property.
- No permanent fixtures or fittings to property.
- Designed to last; performance tested in standing water for 12 hours.
- 6 standard sizes (widths).
- Seals against the outside surface of the doorframe.
- Dual seal at bottom. Seals down onto step (wood, upvc or stone/concrete). Any narrow ledge 25mm (1”) width approx.
- Also seals against bottom frame (upvc doorframes) that does NOT have a step or narrow ledge for the barrier to seal down onto.
- All you have to do is choose the barrier size (width) that fits between the brickwork of your doorway. All barrier heights 565mm (22¼”).
- Suitable for disabled access as no rails or channels hinder access.
|Certification and Standards
||International Award Winning Patented in the U.K. and USA. Europe app. International Invention of the Year (Gold) The British Invention Show London 2004 British Invention of the Year (Gold) The British Inventions Show London 2004 International Exhibition of Inventions (Bronze) Geneva 2004