This hinged pipe vice is ideal to clamp various diameter pipes in place whilst cutting, threading etc.
Stable, stand mounted vice makes essential on-site aid for large scale plumbing operations.
- Cutters for 50mm (2in) and 100mm (4in) steel pipe
- Chain type vice grips pipes up to 100mm (4in) in diameter for cutting and threading
- Features Forty percent larger work surface.
- The largest worktable available for increased convenience handling pipe, fittings, sealants, soldering paste and any other job-related materials.
- Increased 6" capacity Ideal when working with larger pipe and handling other bulkier material.
- Wider rear pipe support.
- Exclusive feature makes mounting pipe easier.
- Receding ceiling jackscrew.
- Exclusive ceiling jackscrew design can be recessed when not in use to provide more usable work area
- Improved tool holders
- New tool holders have been engineered to securely hold cutters and reamers without slippage
- Exclusive wrench holder
- New additional holder to keep wrenches and other tools close at hand
- Stronger leg chain
- Heavier duty chain offers rugged durability for extended life and transport convenience
- A larger work surface for increased pipe capacity and a receding ceiling jack
- Integral legs and tray fold in for easy carrying and setup
- Large vice base overhangs front legs for clear tool swing
- Slots for hanging tools
- Pipe rest
- Three-pipe benders
- Ceiling brace screw
- Work surface 6" diameter
- Rear support
||Portable Tristand Chain Vise