Now that the construction industry is returning in May, we are getting busier. Please be patient with us as we adjust to the increase in phone enquires. We can also be contacted by email email@example.com
Our Cashless Payment System
- When you visit our hire shop you need to make sure you have a Smart Mobile phone, which can access the internet and your email account.
- If you have not hired from us in the past 6 months, you will need to use our BOOK ITEM form and send us a copy of either a passport or driver’s license, a copy of a utility bill or the top of a bank statement dated in the past 3 months.
- You will receive a secure payment link by text message or email. We require a €100 deposit for all hire items.
- The payment will be processed through our system using AIB Authipay.
- If you have paid in advance, we will check your details on our system and have the item ready for you.
- When you return the item, you will either receive a refund or a further payment will be due. This depends on the type of item you have hired and how long you have hired it for.
- The refund or further payment will be processed automatically once the hired item is returned.
Hire Enquiry Forms
We now have two easy ways to enquire about hire rates and availability of our machines and tools. On every item page you will now find a MAKE ENQUIRY button and BOOK ITEM button. Please note, the forms are only processed during normal business hours, 7.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am to 1pm Saturdays.
Use this form if you have a general enquiry about a machine or tool
Use this form to send us details about which machine or tool you would like to hire and when you would like to hire it. If you need the machine delivered you can also use this form to tell us the delivery address. Once you have sent the form to us, we will get back to you to confirm the machine is available and send you a secure payment link.
We have also made some changes to our hire shop
As it is very difficult to give a demonstration of how to use a machine while maintaining a safe distance, we would suggest you take advantage of our very informative website to learn and understand the working of machines.
We also have many demonstration videos of our machines and power tools on our YouTube Channel
We will strive to uphold of very professional and friendly service, but we are in difficult times and social distancing will have an effect on the personal service we provide.
We thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time as we adjust to our new procedures.